How To Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages Quick And Easy Way?
How To Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages, WhatsApp is the messenger program that was popular; it’s used all around the globe. It helps one to send a text or other information like pictures, sound, video files. It’s specially designed for tablet computers and telephones; you may also use on notebook and your computers. But due to accidental deletion, we lose our message that is significant. Losing any information that is significant is a catastrophe. Deletion or inaccessible of chat history is quite regular in WhatsApp.
For instance, you are out of station or may be on holiday and you have all the necessary booking confirmation and receipts within your WhatsApp chats. Mistakenly you deleted all the chats of that particular contact, or it happens due to some error. Then what will you do?
Would you be able to Recover that Deleted WhatsApp Messages?
Yes, you can. Learn how in a below-given tutorial.
Users don’t need to have great familiarity with complex or coding computing to recover WhatsApp chat. It’s hardly difficult to regain all the messages of Whatsapp by following measures and few suggestions, and you can also recover WhatsApp chat.
Follow simple guidelines to recover WhatsApp chats and below you’ll find the best way to recover recently deleted messages and measures.
Easiest Steps to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Search and install the “ES File Explorer” app
Now, from home screen click on “ES File Explorer” and it will take you internal page.
- Find the WhatsApp folder inside and click on it, Now click on the “Database” folder
Note – Here you will find the last seven days Whatsapp data
- Now, press and hold “msgstore.db.crypt8” file icon for few seconds and it will be selected.
- Then at the bottom of the screen find and click on “Rename” option.
A pop-up screen will come where you can rename the file. For instance, give it a new name “Backup-msgstore.db.crypt8” and click on OK button.
- Go back to database folder and select the file or message which you want to recover. For selection press and hold the file icon for a few seconds.
- Close the app and go to the phone’s “Setting” and click on “Apps.”
- Then select “WhatsApp” and click on “clear data” tab. Confirm the command by clicking on OK.
Close all the applications. Open WhatsApp once again.
Now, Whatsapp will ask you to set up your account and as soon as you enter your registered mobile
- Click on “Restore” option. It will take few seconds or minutes to restore the messages and give you a congratulation message including no. of messages it restored.
- Click on “Continue” button
It will ask you to enter your profile name. Once completed click on “Next” button which is on the top right corner of the screen.
- Wait for few seconds and click on “Continue” option.
Click on the contact for which you have set up the backup in above steps. It will show you all the recovered messages (including the date) under that contact.
This is how you can easily recover the WhatsApp data. If you like this blog and find it informative, then do not forget to share it with others.
You Can Watch this Video
NOTE – It’s quite easy to regain WhatsApp chat history that’s less than seven days old. Every day at 4 am WhatsApp automatically creates a backup file of your chat history on your memory card. Simply uninstall the WhatsApp messenger, to use that backup file after which install it after setup, WhatsApp will request that you Restore, Click on restore and you might be done. All the chat history that’s less than seven days old will begin to appear on your WhatsApp messenger.
If you have any questions and concerns regarding the WhatsApp message recovery and how to get deleted chats, then drop your query in a comment box below. We will get back to you will best possible solution within 24 hours.